Aug 3, 2009

Preacher Nate


yesterday was awesome! It was Nate's first sunday preaching. He did a fantastic job! He loves long titles (i had no idea) so this was the title to his sermon yesterday. " Consolation in Tribulation: The Sovereignty, Presence, and Goodness of God in Suffering" It came from Psalm 139. It is such a blessing to rest in the fact that God is in control and he is good!

I am so proud of my husband and truly am excited for many more days of his preaching to come.
Ps-- He wore carharts :) and said WHO is spelled with a capital H... he is too funny!

2 comments:

Satterfield said...

I hope we can catch the next time Preacher Nate steps up to the pulpit....sorry again that we missed the big debut!

Unknown said...

I wish I could have heard that. I bet it was awesome. God has really given him a gift of speaking and being so comfortable with people.
You must have been so proud.

That is a long title and the H thing is so funny. Good good topic.